Annual Reports, St. Luke's Hospital
This collection contains the Annual Reports of St. Luke's Hospital from 1859 through 1976. They were scanned by the Internet Archive on behalf of the Aufses Archives as part of a 2017 Digital Conversion Grant from the Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO).
St. Luke's Hospital issued its first annual report in 1859. Between 1963 and 1970, the Annual Report was published as an issue of a periodical for hospital donors, known from 1963 to 1967 as The Quarterly Journal and from 1969 to 1970 as The Journal. In 1971 the Annual Report returned to being a standalone publication.
Note that some items in this collection contain multiple years' reports bound together in a single volume.
Between 1954 and 1968, a supplementary volume containing detailed statistics on the organization and financing of the Hospital was issued in addition to the main Annual Report.