Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine
The Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine was established in 1934 as the Journal of The Mount Sinai Hospital. Distributed worldwide, the Journal presented the work of the research and teaching staff of the Hospital to the broader medical community. In 1970 its name was changed to the Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine, reflecting the transformation of Mount Sinai into an academic medical center with the opening of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. The journal ceased publication in 2012.
Items in this collection were scanned by the Internet Archive on behalf of the Mount Sinai Archives as part of a 2014 Digital Conversion Grant from the Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO).