This collection contains the biennial reports of the Mount Sinai Training School for Nurses, issued between 1881 and 1911. (The Training School became The Mount Sinai Hospital School of Nursing in 1923.)

Items in this collection were scanned by the Internet Archive on behalf of the Mount Sinai Archives as part of a 2013 Digital Conversion Grant by the Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO).

Recent Submissions