The Mount Sinai Hospital School of Nursing was established in 1881 as The Mount Sinai Hospital Training School for Nurses. The name was changed in 1923. Between its founding and its closure in 1971, the School graduated forty-seven hundred nurses, many of whom went on to become prominent members of the Mount Sinai and national nursing communities.

Historical Names

  • Mount Sinai Hospital Training School for Nurses (1881-1923)

Collections in this community

Recent Submissions

View more