This collection contains the Annual Reports of The Mount Sinai Hospital from 1856 through 1956. Founded in 1852 as the Jews' Hospital in New York (the name was changed in 1866), over the course of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries The Mount Sinai Hospital grew to become one of New York City's most prominent research and teaching hospitals. Today, it is one of the core institutions that make up the Mount Sinai Health System.

The reports in this collection were scanned by the Internet Archive on behalf of the Mount Sinai Archives as part of a 2013 Digital Conversion Grant from the Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO).

Recent Submissions

View more