Pathology, Department of, MSH/ISMMS
The Department of Pathology was founded in 1893, when Henry N. Heineman of the medical staff was named the Mount Sinai Hospital's first Pathologist. Many of Mount Sinai's most distinguished researchers and clinicians, including Nathan Brill, Paul Klemperer, and Hans Popper, have been associated with the Department over the course of its history.
This is the Mount Sinai Digital Repository community containing the electronic archival records of the Department of Pathology. The Department's website can be found here.
Collections in this community